Carbon dioxide incubator for the transportation of living cells
Together with our spin-off and partner Cellbox Solutions GmbH we have developed a unique technology for the transportation of cell cultures and other cell based samples and biomaterials. The product Cellbox is a self-sufficient incubator with an adjustable temperature and gas environment, ensuring the correct storage and maintaining of living cells and tissues during transport or international shipping. We are successfully reducing the risk of harming cell specimens and therefore keeping the high quality standard of your products.
Additionally, data is continuously documented providing constant examination and observation. That means no time loss due to freezing, thawing and regenerating samples; no loss of cells and changes in their physiology or structural integrity due to missing CO2 buffers or other insufficient conditions.
Key facts Cellbox:
· Controlled CO2 atmosphere
· Constant temperature between RT and 37° C
· Suitable for various types of living cells
· Active precision heating and cooling
· Ambient temperature range -20° C to 50° C
· Temperature LCD display resolution = 0.1° C
· Rechargeable battery with integrated 100 – 230V power supply
· Temperature holding duration 12+ hours to 96+ hours
· Microprocessor controlled heating and cooling
· Capacity of 2 x 5 multi-well plates SBS standard (6, 12, 24, 48, 96, 384, ...)
· Total weight 18 kg
· Dimensions (LHW mm) 540 x 320 x 365
· Shockproof and stable, easy to handle
· Holds up data, logging provides constant detailed information
· Fulfillment of logistics standards Enables worldwide air and ground transportation
For more information www.cellbox-solutions.com
Cellbox is available mid 2018. If you are interested in testing the Cellbox, please don´t hesitate to contact us.